DFW Invasive Species


Content Image
Need to Report an Animal?

Call Department of Agriculture VIDA

Call Department of Sports, Parks, and Recreation DSPR

Call Department of Planning and Natural Resources Division of Fish and Wildlife DPNR DFW

On the road? Call Department of Public Works DPW. On other property? Call Virgin Island Waste Management Authority VIWMA

Leave it be! Most animals are scared of people, let’s love them by leaving them with Mother Nature. If you find a young deer or young bird, do no approach. The mother is often nearby.